Thursday, August 30, 2007

F*ck you, Mark May


Thanks, Mark. Thanks a lot. I woke up today with a spring in my step, looking forward to the start of the college football season, which actually kicks off tonight with a number of games, highlighted by LSU's opening tilt against Mississippi State, along with a slew of other games featuring Louisville, Rutgers, and even Turner Gill's Buffalo team. But you ruined that. You took my fabulous morning and kicked it right in the teeth. And how did you do that? How did your douchebaggery and outright hatred for Nebraska (or worship of USC?) ruin that? Because when I hopped on Huskerboard today, I find that you went and opened your way-too-large mouth (honed by years of kissing Pete Carroll's ass) and said "I won't say USC will put 70 on them, but I will say remember that Texas Tech game a few years ago.."

What did the Huskers do to you, Mark? Did Dave Rimington sleep with your girlfriend? Was it because we beat your beloved alma mater, Shitsburgh, er, Pittsburgh, two years in a row (when we pretty much sucked)? Or is it merely because you are the most biased college football media member in the country? I dont know where your mouth and USC's ass begins. How do people take you seriously Mark? How are you still employed at the "Worldwide Leader in Sports"? Oh wait, I forgot that they hate Nebraska too. And bias among their "journalists" has never stopped them from keeping them on the payroll. This is the same network that let Kirk Herbsreit cheer on his Buckeyes in the 2002 NC game, then let him do the postgame show with a hoarse voice. It's owned by ABC, the same network that let Bob Griese announce his own son's games in 1997 when they were neck-and-neck with the Huskers throughout the season.

What maybe pisses me off the most Mark, is the dilemma you are putting me in. See, as a Husker fan, I've been raised to be as classy and courteous as possible. When your a Nebraska fan, you give the opposing team a standing ovation, no matter what the score, for their effort. You buy an opposing fan a beer and congratulate their team on a game well played. You turn the other cheek when some drunk asshole yells at you that your Huskers suck. And the more I hear that shit come out of your mouth, the more anti-Nebraska propaganda you spew, the harder it is for me to be the good Husker fan I was raised to be. And that sucks Mark, it really does. Because I don't want to be an asshole like a CU fan. I don't want to have to write stuff like this. But I've never encountered someone who seems so intent on bashing one single team like you seem to with the Nebraska Cornhuskers. What you have to take into account is that unlike some of the older Nebraska fans, my generation's generosity goes only so far. We'll only take so much abuse and bias against our team. And you are getting really close to crossing the line from being a mere annoyance to an outright asshole who loses all credibility.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are degrading yourself and the Husker Nation by using foul language and NOT treating everyone with either poingant arguments or ignoring them. You just stepped down to Mark May's level. I enjoyed your earlier articles and hope that you'll return to thoughtful decent arguments!

Roy L Miller, Husker fan living in CO

Anonymous said...

mark may can lick my balls

Anonymous said...

Mark May is an idiot and I can't believe he gets a paycheck for what he contributes on ESPN...and I am not a Huskers fan.

Anonymous said...

Guess it turns out Mark May was correct in just about everything he said.

Anonymous said...

The Huskers and Husker fans are a bunch of felchers!

Anonymous said...

First time long time! wanted to let u everyone a tip on how you can save some money monthly, Getting a conversion
kit for your vehicle will save you hundreds of dollars on gas by switch to an american made fuel 'Ethonal'.
More americans are upgrading their vehicles to support both fuel types and buying ethonal to fill up your vehicle.
Ethonal is not only an American made fuel, which you'll be support our economy alot more than buying fuel
that we have to import making us more depended on foreign supplies.
Run your vehicle on a [url=http://www.e85converterkits.biz]e85 Conversion kit[/url]

Anonymous said...

Naked [url=http://www.lavirutatango.com/foro/index.php?action=profile;u=6950l] naked shoots[/url] Nude celebrity