Monday, August 27, 2007

Its Game Week, Bitch!

The excitement is palpable, is it not? I just want to talk about Nebraska football with the same energy as Samuel L. Jackson does when he is hawking his beer. No I can't stop yelling, cause that's how I talk! It really dawned on me when I looked at the kickoff countdown widget and it was less than 7 days till the kickoff of 4 months of college football. No more message board battles over last year's faults and failures, it's time for a whole new round of complaints, celebrations, and all-day beer consumption marathons.

I could write about the same stuff that every other Husker writer and blogger have already discussed, but I feel that we have said that all that can be said. The time for previews is done, just as camp is. My actual game previews, along with what to watch for, will be posted on Fridays (or, if I am going out of town, on Thursdays), so look for those every week, as well as increased posting throughout the week in light of the fact that we actually have new stuff to talk about.

And with that, here's the classic Chappelle skit that I mentioned earlier. Great stuff.


No comments: